Thursday, June 7, 2012

Got My Surgery Date!

I was just told that my surgery date will be June 28th. I am sooooo panicky now. I can't put my finger on exactly why I'm frazzled though. I think a lot of it has to do with the uncertainty surrounding the next few weeks as I still haven't quite figured how much time I should take off from wrk. I have heard of people going back to work after two weeks and I think I'll be able to do that but only time will tell. My biggest issue is that I'm paid based on the hours I worked, meaning that the more time I take off work the more broke I'll be. :S I also need to make sure that I don't run into problems by taking two weeks off my work for housing program. I signed up to assist in one of the dorms on campus in exchange for free housing, which is a program my school offers during the summer every year. The problem is that I signed on to work from May til the end of July and this surgery will take me out of commission for half of July. Hopefully I can work something out so I don't end up paying for housing cuz that would suck! Will definitely be praying HARD that everything works out! 3 weeks away and so much to do! Rana

No comments:

Post a Comment